Increase your texture with this add-on on SketchUp, with Google Earth !
A tuto made with love & passion, just for you !
- Let’s go to Google Map, search the area you want.
- Do a screen shot.
- Save the file.
- Go to the extension, create a file ‘.kml’
- Open the file. It’s open in Google Earth Pro and Google Earth Pro is free !
Export the texture :
- save image
- choose the MAXIMUM size
- Spot your 4 pins, it’s your textures screenshot
- Don’t forget to save your image.
Go back to SketchUp:
- right clic
- import all pictures & use as a texture
- And then, juste click en drag your four pins.